Sam Karan's statement on not participating in IPL

In the ongoing edition of the Indian Premier League (IPL), some cricketers have decided not to take part in the event this time, one of them being England bowling all-rounder Sam Kiran. 
Sam Karan's statement on not participating in IPL

"I am sad not to be in the IPL and it was very difficult for me to make this decision but I made a good decision because of the focus on playing for Surrey in the county championship and the test," Sam Kiran said in a statement. My goal is to prepare myself to play cricket.

"I might have gone to play in the IPL but I was advised that I should fully recover from the back injury," he said. If I went there and got injured, I would be angry with myself. 

Sam Karan was a key player in the Chennai Super Kings team as he represented the franchise in 2020 and 2021. After playing nine matches last season, he was ruled out of the event due to injury.

Post a Comment

0 Comments